- Live Nation’s policy is that all of its fully owned & operated venues and festivals in the US will require attendees, artists and staff to be fully vaccinated OR show a negative test result for entry
- All of our employees will also need to be vaccinated in order to visit one of our events, venues, or offices
- These policies will apply everywhere possible and permitted by law
LIVE NATION VENUES
We control policies at all of our owned and operated venues and will have the vax / test protocols live at every show beyond October 4th. We’re moving shows to this model as quickly as possible and many will require vax / test before then.
While studies have shown outdoor environments are inherently low risk, Live Nation will still be rolling out enhanced protocols at outdoor venues and festivals out of extra precaution.
We encourage all fans who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear face coverings unless they are actively eating, drinking or are otherwise exempt from having to wear a face covering.
ENHANCED CLEANING & SANITATION
Enhanced protocols have been instituted throughout all of our venues. Before and after each show all high touch areas, including seats, handrails, concessions stands, restrooms and merchandise stands will be disinfected.
- Oak Mountain Amphitheatre (Pelham)
- Ace of Spades (Sacramento)
- Belasco (Los Angeles)
- Cobb’s (San Francisco)
- Concord Pavilion (Concord)
- Echo+Echoplex (Los Angeles)
- FivePoint Amphitheater (Irvine)
- Fox Performing Arts Center (Riverside)
- Glen Helen Amphitheater (San Bernardino)
- Hollywood Palladium (Los Angeles)
- House of Blues Anaheim – The Parish, Small Room (Anaheim)
- House of Blues Anaheim (Anaheim)
- House of Blues San Diego (San Diego)
- House of Blues San Diego – Voodoo Room, Small Room (San Diego)
- North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre (San Diego)
- Observatory (San Diego)
- Observatory (Santa Ana)
- Observatory Santa Ana – Constellation Room, Small Room (Santa Ana)
- Punch Line (Sacramento)
- Punch Line (San Francisco)
- Riverside Municipal Auditorium (Riverside)
- Shoreline Amphitheatre (Mountain View)
- The Fillmore (San Francisco)
- The Magnolia (El Cajon)
- The Masonic (San Francisco)
- The Wiltern (Los Angeles)
- Toyota Amphitheater (Wheatland)
- The XFINITY Theatre (Hartford)
- Toyota Presents Oakdale – The Dome, Small Room (Wallingford)
- Toyota Presents Oakdale (Wallingford)
- Warner Theatre (Washington)
- FPL Solar Amphitheatre (Miami)
- House of Blues (Orlando)
- iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre (West Palm Beach)
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre (Tampa)
- The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theatre (Miami Beach)
- The Fillmore Miami VIP, Small Room (Miami Beach)
- Ameris Bank Amphitheatre (Alpharetta)
- Buckhead Theatre (Atlanta)
- Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park (Atlanta)
- Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood (Atlanta)
- Coca Cola Roxy (Atlanta)
- Tabernacle (Atlanta)
- Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom (Chicago)
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre CHI (Tinley Park)
- House of Blues Chicago (Chicago)
- Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island (Chicago)
- TCU Amphitheater At White River State Park (Indianapolis)
- Old National Centre (Indianapolis)
- Ruoff Music Center (Noblesville)
- House of Blues New Orleans (New Orleans)
- House of Blues New Orleans – Parish, Small Room (New Orleans)
- The Fillmore New Orleans (New Orleans)
- Brighton Music Hall presented by Citizens (Boston)
- House of Blues Boston (Boston)
- Leader Bank Pavilion (Boston)
- Orpheum Theatre presented by Citizens (Boston)
- Paradise Rock Club presented by Citizens (Boston)
- Xfinity Center (Mansfield)
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre STL (St. Louis)
- Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre (Charlotte)
- Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek (Raleigh)
- Greenfield Lake Ampitheater (Wilmington)
- Live Oak Bank Pavilion (Riverfront Park) (Wilmington)
- PNC Music Pavilion (Charlotte)
- The Fillmore Charlotte – The Underground, Small Room (Charlotte)
- The Fillmore Charlotte (Charlotte)
- The Ritz (Raleigh)
- Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion (Gilford)
- Isleta Amphitheater (Albuquerque)
- Darien Lake Amphitheater (Darien Center)
- Coney Island Amphitheater (Brooklyn)
- Irving Plaza (New York)
- Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater (Wantagh)
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center (Saratoga Springs)
- The Gramercy Theatre (New York)
- Theatre at Westbury (Westbury)
- Blossom Music Center (Cuyahoga Falls)
- Bogarts (Cincinnati)
- House of Blues Cleveland (Cleveland)
- House of Blues Cleveland – The Cambridge Room, Small Room
- Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica (Cleveland)
- Les Schwab (Bend)
- Roxian Theater (McKees Rocks)
- The Fillmore Philadelphia – AJAX, Small Room (Philadelphia)
- The Fillmore Philadelphia – The Foundry, Small Room (Philadelphia)
- The Fillmore Philadelphia (Philadelphia)
- The Mann Center (Philadelphia)
- The Met (Philadelphia)
- The Pavilion at Montage Mountain (Scranton)
- The Pavilion at Star Lake (Burgettstown)
- Theatre of Living Arts (Philadelphia)
- Tower Theater (Upper Darby)
- House of Blues Myrtle Beach (North Myrtle Beach)
- House of Blues Myrtle Beach – The Deck, Small Room (North Myrtle Beach)
- Ascend Amphitheater (Nashville)
- 713 Music Hall (Houston)
- Bayou Music Center (Houston)
- Dos Equis Pavilion (Dallas)
- Emo’s (Austin)
- Fillmore Auditorium (Denver)
- House of Blues Dallas – Cambridge Room, Small Room (Dallas)
- House of Blues Dallas (Dallas)
- House of Blues Houston – Bronze Peacock, Small Room (Houston)
- House of Blues Houston (Houston)
- Scoot Inn (Austin)
- The Aztec Theater (San Antonio)
- The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory (Irving)
- Jiffy Lube Live (Bristow)
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach)
- Alpine Valley Music Theatre (East Troy)
- Somerset Amphitheater (Somerset)
***Please note some protocols may vary based on local guidelines, to be sure to check your individual event listing
THIRD PARTY VENUES
Live Nation promotes shows in venues we don’t own, and while we don’t control the protocols in these buildings, we’re sharing these best practices with the industry and are working with artists to utilize these at as many shows as possible
- We are working to ensure we are reopening in the best way possible for staff, artists, crew, fans, and communities at large. We believe it’s much better to take these precautions so we can enjoy shows together than go back to no shows at all.
- Health Check entry requirements are listed on the event page on livenation.com. Ticket holders will also be reminded of these details in the pre-event emails they get ahead of the show.
- For events that may update health requirements after you have purchased your ticket, ticket holders will receive an updated notification alerting them to the change in entry requirement.
- A PCR or antigen COVID-19 test will be accepted – please be sure to bring printed proof of your negative test result, dated and time-stamped.
- Proof of full vaccination requires the last vaccination dose to be administered at least two weeks prior to the event date. If your dose is from a vaccine series that requires two doses, full vaccination status requirement would be met only 14 days after the second dose. For those guests who have only received the first of two doses, proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test will be required, and taken within 48-72 hours prior to the event date, depending on event.
- This may vary by state, so be sure to check the event details page for Health Check and Covid-19 testing requirements for your specific event.
- For events that require proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test, most events are requiring the test to be taken within 72 hours prior to the event date. Check the event details page for Health Check and Covid-19 testing requirements for your specific event.
- No. You will simply show your proof of a negative COVID-19 test result or full vaccination prior to entry. This information will not be collected or stored in any way. If you attend another show in the future you will need to bring your current verification info with you again.
- When an event requires proof of a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination, any unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72 hours prior to entering the venue. Check the event details page for Health Check and Covid-19 testing requirements for your specific event.
- When an event requires proof of a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination, unvaccinated fans with a valid medical restriction will be required to provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test prior to entering the venue.
- Please note this won’t apply if a show is mandating proof of vaccine only.
- Fans with religious exemptions will be allowed to attend their event if they provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72 hours prior to entering the venue. Check the event details page for Health Check and Covid-19 testing requirements for your specific event.
- Please note this won’t apply if a show is mandating proof of vaccine only.
- Events require proof of either a negative PCR or antigen COVID-19 diagnostic test.
- Refunds will be available for anyone who submits confirmation of a positive test result 72 hours ahead of the show. To submit that request go to My Account on Ticketmaster.com. For tickets purchased through any resale or third-party site, please reach out to your point of purchase directly. Check the event details page for Health Check and Covid-19 testing requirements for your specific event.