TICKET REFUND PLAN
As COVID-19 puts concerts on pause, we’ve created the Ticket Refund Plan to give you refund options if you have tickets to a show that is cancelled or rescheduled in the United States or Canada.
If you have a question about the status of an event, please visit livenation.com/eventstatus.
Ticket holders will automatically receive a refund for cancelled events. Alternatively, if your show is at a Live Nation venue (list below) you will have 30 days to opt in to receiving a 150% credit to use towards buying future tickets. See more information below.
Tickets will automatically be valid for the new date, unless you opt for a refund within 30 days of the new show date being announced. Emails will be sent to ticket holders notifying them of their options. If you have tickets to a show that is postponed, you will be able to select your refund option once the new date is announced. If 60 days has passed since a show was postponed and no rescheduled dates have been announced, the 30-day window for refunds will open at that time.
MAXIMIZE YOUR REFUND AT LIVE NATION VENUES
150% CREDIT + TICKET DONATION TO HEALTHCARE WORKERS
If you have tickets to a show at a Live Nation venue that gets cancelled, you can choose to receive a credit for 150% of your purchase (including fees). So if you spent $200 on tickets, you will receive $300 in credit! When you choose this option, Live Nation will also donate tickets to healthcare workers to share the gift of live with those working on the front line through our Hero Nation program. We will donate 1 ticket for every ticket you originally purchased. All ticket holders will receive emails with their options. This offer is not valid for special events, third party rentals or festivals.
Live Nation Venues
- 20 Monroe Live – Grand Rapids, MI
- Ace of Spades – Sacramento, CA
- Ak-Chin Pavilion – Phoenix, AZ
- Alpine Valley Music Theatre – East Troy, WI
- Ameris Bank Amphitheatre – Alpharetta, GA
- Arizona Federal Theatre – Phoenix, AZ
- Ascend Amphitheater – Nashville, TN
- Aztec Theater – San Antonio, TX
- Back Porch Stage at House of Blues Chicago – Chicago, IL
- Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion – Gilford, NH
- BB&T Pavilion – Camden, NJ
- Below at the Belasco – Los Angeles, CA
- Blossom Music Center – Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Bogart’s – Cincinnati, OH
- Brighton Music Hall presented by Citizens Bank – Boston, MA
- Bronze Peacock at House of Blues Houston – Houston, TX
- Buckhead Theatre – Atlanta, GA
- Budweiser Stage – Toronto, ON
- Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom – Chicago, IL
- Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park – Atlanta, GA
- Cambridge Room at House of Blues Cleveland – Cleveland, OH
- Cambridge Room at House of Blues Dallas – Dallas, TX
- Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood – Atlanta, GA
- Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre – Charlotte, NC
- Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek
- Cobb’s Comedy Club – San Francisco, CA
- Coca-Cola Roxy – Atlanta, GA
- Commodore Ballroom – Vancouver, BC
- Concord Pavilion – Concord, CA
- Constellation Room at Observatory OC – Santa Ana, CA
- Darien Lake Amphitheater – Darien Center, NY
- Deluxe at Old National Centre – Indianapolis, IN
- Dos Equis Pavilion – Dallas, TX
- Egyptian Room at Old National Centre – Indianapolis, IN
- Fillmore Auditorium Denver – Denver, CO
- Fillmore Charlotte – Charlotte, NC
- Fillmore Detroit – Detroit, MI
- Fillmore Miami – Miami, FL
- Fillmore Minneapolis – Minneapolis, MN
- Fillmore NOLA – New Orleans, LA
- Fillmore Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
- Fillmore San Francisco – San Francisco, CA
- Fillmore Silver Spring – Silver Spring, MD
- FivePoint Amphitheater – Irvine, CA
- Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk – Brooklyn, NY
- Fox Performing Arts Center – Riverside, CA
- FPL Solar Amphitheater – Miami, FL
- Glen Helen Amphitheater – San Bernardino, CA
- Gramercy Theatre – New York, NY
- HiFi Dallas – Dallas, TX
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre CHI – Tinley Park, IL
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre STL – Maryland Heights, MO
- Hollywood Palladium – Hollywood, CA
- House of Blues Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
- House of Blues Chicago – Chicago, IL
- House of Blues Cleveland – Cleveland, OH
- House of Blues Dallas – Dallas, TX
- House of Blues Houston – Houston, TX
- House of Blues Las Vegas – Las Vegas, NV
- House of Blues Myrtle Beach – North Myrtle Beach, SC
- House of Blues New Orleans – New Orleans, LA
- House of Blues Orlando – Orlando, FL
- House of Blues San Diego – San Diego, CA
- Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island – Chicago, IL
- Irving Plaza – New York, NY
- Isleta Amphitheater – Albuquerque, NM
- iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre – West Palm Beach, FL
- Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica – Cleveland, OH
- Jiffy Lube Live – Bristow, VA
- Louisville Palace – Louisville, KY
- Marquis Theater – Denver, CO
- MECU Pavilion – Baltimore, MD
- Mercury Ballroom – Louisville, KY
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre – Tampa, FL
- Moon Room at Summit – Denver, CO
- Murat Theatre at Old National Centre – Indianapolis, IN
- North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre – Chula Vista, CA
- Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater – Wantagh, NY
- NYCB Theater at Westbury – Westbury, NY
- Oak Mountain Amphitheatre – Birmingham, AL
- Oakdale Theatre – Wallingford, CT
- Observatory OC – Santa Ana, CA
- Observatory North Park – San Diego, CA
- Orpheum Theatre presented by Citizens Bank – Boston, MA
- Paradise Rock Club presented by Citizens Bank – Boston, MA
- PNC Bank Arts Center – Holmdel, NJ
- PNC Music Pavilion – Charlotte, NC
- Punch Line Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
- Punch Line Comedy Club – Sacramento, CA
- Punch Line Comedy Club – San Francisco, CA
- RBC Echo Beach – Toronto, ON
- Revention Music Center – Houston, TX
- Ritz Raleigh – Raleigh, NC
- Riverside Municipal Auditorium – Riverside, CA
- Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion – Boston, MA
- Ruoff Music Center – Noblesville, IN
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center – Saratoga Springs, NY
- S&T Bank Music Park – Burgettstown, PA
- Shelter – Detroit, MI
- Shoreline Amphitheatre – Mountain View, CA
- Southside Ballroom – Dallas, TX
- Stardust Club at Fillmore Miami Beach – Miami, FL
- St. Andrew’s Hall – Detroit, MI
- St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview – Syracuse, NY
- Summit – Denver, CO
- Tabernacle – Atlanta, GA
- The Amphitheater at White River State Park – Indianapolis, IN
- The Belasco – Los Angeles, CA
- The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion – Woodlands, TX
- The Danforth Music Hall – Toronto, ON
- The Depot – Salt Lake City, UT
- The Dome at Oakdale Theatre – Wallingford, CT
- The Foundry – Philadelphia, PA
- The Gleason Room Backstage at the Fillmore Miami Beach – Miami, FL
- The Gorge Amphitheatre – George, WA
- The Magnolia – El Cajon, CA
- The Masonic – San Francisco, CA
- The Met – Philadelphia, PA
- The Parish at House of Blues Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
- The Parish at House of Blues New Orleans – New Orleans, LA
- The Pavilion at Montage Mountain – Scranton, PA
- The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory – Irving, TX
- Theatre of Living Arts – Philadelphia, PA
- Tower Theater – Upper Darby, PA
- Toyota Amphitheatre – Wheatland, CA
- Underground at Fillmore Charlotte – Charlotte, NC
- USANA Amphitheatre – West Valley City, UT
- Van Buren – Phoenix, AZ
- Varsity Theater – Minneapolis, MN
- Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach – Virginia Beach, VA
- Warner Theatre – Washington, DC
- White River Amphitheatre – Auburn, WA
- Wiltern – Los Angeles, CA
- Xfinity Center – Mansfield, MA
- XFINITY Theatre – Hartford, CT
If you receive an email that your event has been cancelled or given a new rescheduled date, you will have 30 days to choose which option is best for you.
If 60 days has passed since a show was postponed and no rescheduled dates have been announced, the 30-day window for refunds will open at that time.
Refund options will be shared directly with ticket holders via email if a show has been cancelled or new dates for a rescheduled show have been given. Those who had tickets to a rescheduled show (with a new date announced) in March or April will receive an email directly with their specific options starting May 1st and will have 30 days to make a selection.
If any shows cancel or get rescheduled with a new date after May 1st, fans will be notified directly via email with their specific options and will have 30 days from when they receive their email to make a selection. If your show was cancelled before May 1, your refund is already in process.
If your show is being rescheduled, you will be able to select your refund option once the new date is announced. If a new date is not announced within 60 days, we will open the refund window at that point. Please continue to check livenation.com/eventstatus and note that any changes in event schedules are being communicated directly to ticket holders via email as new details are made available.
Refund options are only available for cancelled shows or if your show has been rescheduled to a new date that you can no longer attend. If you have any questions about the status of your event, please continue to check livenation.com/eventstatus and note that any changes in event schedules are being communicated directly to ticket holders via email as new details are made available.
First, be sure your show has officially been cancelled or rescheduled with a new date by checking livenation.com/eventstatus. If it is listed as cancelled or rescheduled with a new date on the site and you did not receive an email, please reach out to your point of purchase.
You will need to reach out to your original point of purchase for your ticket options.
Yes, if you purchased a Platinum ticket or VIP package for a show at a Live Nation venue you are able to take advantage of the 150% credit or request a full refund.
You should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days.
If you buy tickets after the rescheduled date has been announced, they will not be eligible for a refund offer.
If you purchased tickets at the Box Office for a show at a Live Nation venue that has been cancelled or rescheduled with a new date, you can request a refund by sending an e-mail to TicketRefund@livenation.com with your name, contact information, event details, and a picture of all tickets purchased. Please note: Credit offer is not available for fans that purchased tickets at the box office.
If you choose to keep your tickets to a rescheduled show with a new date, your upgrade or add-on will be honored. Should you select any of the above refund options for a cancelled or rescheduled show, the cost of your upgrade will be fully refunded to the your original payment method.
The 2020 Lawn Pass program has been cancelled. Purchasers will be emailed directly and receive a full refund, including fees. Refunds will be processed in as little as 30 days.
The 2020 Country Megaticket and Ticket to Rock programs have been cancelled. Ticketholders will be emailed directly and receive a full refund, including fees (except UPS or Instore Pickup if applicable) in as soon as 30 days.
Information regarding our Hero Nation ticket fund will be released in the coming days for healthcare workers on the frontlines who would like to request free tickets to a future show at a Live Nation venue.
Festival pass buyers will be emailed separately about their refund options in the coming weeks.